Fern-Howard (‘the Company’/ ‘we’) are committed to protecting your privacy and taking care of your personal data, and therefore we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. This Policy sets out how we will use information gathered when you visit our Website and is intended to make you aware and understand what information we collect and how and why we collect it, update, manage, delete or export it.
You can use our services in different ways to manage your privacy and you can adjust your privacy settings to control what we collect as well as how your personal information is used.
Please read these provisions carefully as they can affect your legal rights.
Collecting and Using Personal Information
Personal information is information such as your name, e-mail address or postal address which can be used to uniquely identify you. This information is gathered when you fill in the Enquiry Form or register for an account. You can visit our Website without telling us who you are. It is only when you use our Enquiry Form or register for an account that you will be asked to provide us with personal information. Information gathered through this form will be held in a database at our offices and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We do not share your information with any other parties.
We may use your information to provide you with a better service, to supply you with information which we think you might find interesting and to assist various marketing activities by the Company.
Where you use our Website service to make and receive telephone calls or receive calls and messages, you agree for us to collect, call and message log information such as your phone number, calling party number, receiving party number, forwarding numbers, sender and recipient email address, time and date of calls and messages made, the duration of calls, the types and volumes of calls and messages and routing information.
You will only be contacted by the means you have indicated that you are happy to receive. We shall remove you from our database of site users and stop sending you information upon specific request.
Simply send us an e-mail to unsubscribe at email@example.com.
Collecting and Using Anonymous Information
We collect anonymous information about how you use our Website (e.g. pages viewed, average time spent on site, time of day the site was visited and other non-personal information). This information is not in any way connected to any personal information that you provide.
We may use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, local storage (browser or web storage, databases and server logs) and pixel tags.
Such information helps us to know what our users do (e.g. such as which pages are the most popular). We use it to continually review and improve our Website.
Cookies & Use
- A cookie is a text file saved on your computer (desktop, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit our Website. It asks for permission to be placed on your hard drive.
- Cookies are managed by your internet browser and are designed to collect information about your navigation on the site and send you personalised services. They allow web applications that respond to you and can gather and note information about your preferences.
- Generally, cookies help us to give you an improved use of our website but does not give us access to your computer device or any information about you, other than any data that you may choose to share with us and we only use this information for statistical and analytical reasons.
- You have the choice to either accept or decline cookies. However, by blocking cookies on your browser your website experience may be changed and this may prevent you from having the full advantages of our site.
- Our Website also uses plug-ins in order to share content directly on social media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- These plug-ins may show up cookies on your computer to track your navigation of the internet or identify your areas of interest regardless of whether or not you use these social media platforms.
This Website contains links to other sites. We are not in any way responsible and do not accept any liability for the privacy policies and practises or contents of linked websites.
This page was last updated in September 2021